ILF Washington wrap-up
Click the image above for photos from the Innovation Leaders Forum.
The Washington, D.C. Innovation Leaders Forum has come to an end, but don't let that stop you from learning from the event.
Click the links below to be taken to the recaps of the presentations, which included speakers from NASA, Argo Insurance, Imaginatik, and more.
- Donna Sturgess, Buyology Inc.: shows how to unleash inner energy and focus it toward innovation.
- Doug Comstock, NASA: talks about his organization’s use of Grand Challenges to form a technology roadmap at NASA.
- Jim Euchner, Princeton Growth Partners: discusses how to work across functional boundaries to make innovation work.
- Julie Anixter, Maga Design: talks about how to manage current innovation trends and how to spot the next ones.
- Bill Burrows, VP, Argo Group: shares his organization’s innovation story.
- Bill Truettner, Imaginatik: demonstrates how Innovation-As-A-Service accelerates innovation.
- Rob Spencer, Director, Imaginatik Research: leads us in a discussion on how to make better business decisions.