Cargill, Incorporated, is an American privately held, multinational corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. Founded in 1865, it is now the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
By The Numbers
self-sufficient event managers in business units
full-time program managers supporting the community
of events being run each year
A worldwide food ingredients distributor wanted to enable collaborative problem solving across geographies, time zones and organizational boundaries.
- Build for scale; broad usage
- Enable a standardized web-based ideation platform (Innovation Central).
- Train extended community of ideation event managers.
- Track problems solved and business impact.
- Annual ROI on ideas in $100M’s.
- Improved employee engagement.
- Improved speed and effectiveness of problem solving.