Langley Research Center is the oldest of NASA's field centers, located in Hampton, Virginia, United States.
By the Numbers
proposals from 140 contributors
high-quality proposals forwarded for funding consideration
Stimulate innovation by soliciting broad-based consideration of innovative ideas and concepts and foster collaboration for future Langley Research Center and Center Innovation Fund proposals.
- Open, transparent sharing of complex proposals
- Project funding provides motivation
- Use system to make existing proposal selection and decision making process
- Improved quality of proposals
- Increased learning, collaboration within scientific community
- Increased submission and decision making efficiency
- More objective decision making
- Cultural insights to inform continuing increase in collaboration