One of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets.
By the Numbers
ideas placed into “Bubble Up” crowd rating game
employees spend a total of 3416 credits to promote and demote ideas
A regional energy provider seeks to enable the whole IT employee community collectively to nominate the top ideas for increasing efficiency in the day-to-day operations of the IT department.
- Select a subset of all ideas captured in an Innovation Central challenge
- Use the “Bubble Up” mechanism to crowd source a ranked list of ideas
- IT employees spend credits to promote and demote ideas
- Based on all credits spent, the best ideas rise to the top
- Fun and fast way to parse out ideas for implementation
- Enabled employees to join in decision making, which deepens their engagement with the organization.