A United Nations international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs.
By The Numbers
years of internal innovation project funding allocated
external software applications funded, bank loan accountability standards increased
A worldwide finance organization wanted to accelerate initiatives to reduce poverty and improve living standards by hosting public and private competitions for ideas.
- Carefully select opportunities that are appropriate for online competitions
- Compelling user experience using flexibility of Innovation Central platform.
- Rigorous capture and judging structure
- Commitment to rewards, implementation
- Helped propel bank’s open data initiative forward
- Engaged employees and public constituents in creation and implementation of new ideas
- Strengthened bank’s competency in innovation