Director - Business Innovation
Summary of Position:
Outstanding opportunity for a top-producing sales originator to advise and guide F500 companies in their quest to develop a sustained Innovation capability in their organization.
We seek a motivated, results-driven professional with a proven track record of quota performance to develop executive relationships and design compelling solutions from Imaginatik’s workbench of Innovation software and consulting services.
Imaginatik is the first full-service innovation management solution provider for Global organizations. Our solution workbench is comprised of innovation strategy consulting, enterprise software, and operational consulting to make Innovation real. Major clients include The World Bank, John Deere, ExxonMobil and many others. Our culture is thoughtful, can-do, client intimate, and geared to constant learning. Agile teams do the work. Individuals make huge personal efforts to “wow!” clients. Client value creation is our mantra.
Director of Business Innovation
The right candidate combines a relentless drive to learn, explore and win with a problem-solving approach and mastery of the consultative sales process. The ability to sell complex software solutions in an emerging market space such as innovation management is critical. The ability to sell in a team environment and coordinate all available resources to drive the sale is very important.
We’re looking for a hunter and rainmaker who can drive your own results and success. Imaginatik wins in the marketplace because we are the most responsive, credible and professional innovation solutions partners. This high standard is expected of you and critical to your ongoing success.
The position is based in our North American HQ office in Boston.
Specific Skills/Responsibilities will include:
- Develop rapport and trust with clients at all levels
- Meet and exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas
- Mastery of a sales process that combines software and consulting to present an overall solution offering
- Conduct deep discovery with customers to uncover their needs and vision and align these needs with the Imaginatik solution
- Ability to run a complex sales process
- Ability to work with VP and C-levels and drive an executive-level sale
- Navigate through large, complex F500 clients in a variety of industries
- Understand and sell Innovation ROI to business units and executives
- Develop industry expertise in the Innovation marketplace and thorough knowledge of trends, emerging technologies and competitive landscape
- Highest degree of professionalism and ethics at all times
- Massive work ethic; relentless desire to win and excel
- 5+ years selling enterprise software and consulting solutions. Candidate must be able to understand business needs and present solutions in terms of business ROI or other client benefits
- Experience selling Social Collaboration, ECM, CRM, BPI, Innovation Management software, SaaS is a big advantage
- Proven record of working at a high growth, entrepreneurial organization during the past 5 years
- Experience in the Innovation space a big advantage
- Ability to gather information on customer business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Managing and closing complex sales cycles by running a superior sales process and smart utilization of available resources
- Demonstrated ability to create, grow and manage a pipeline of business. Flawless execution on all aspects of the sales process
- Forward-looking thinker who can communicate and sell vision
- Absolutely relentless hunter with proven results. Positive attitude and problem solving abilities are critical
- Bachelor's Degree, Masters preferred
- Travel of 25%-35%
- Highly competitive compensation package consisting of base salary + commission
- Uncapped commissions
- Equity bonuses based on performance
- Fully Covered Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k savings plan