Software Test Engineer - Automation
Imaginatik is the developer of the award winning Innovation Central software suite. We have a range of web applications used by multinational companies across the globe.
We are currently looking to expand our Quality Assurance team and are looking for someone to spearhead our move into automated testing – a great opportunity for someone with test automation experience or the relevant skills and knowledge to take on this challenge. This is a full time position based in our office in Fareham, Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be immersed in the role from the offset, learning as they go. Once they are familiar with our products, the candidate will be expected to take on more advanced responsibilities, such as helping to implement unit testing and administer our move into automated testing.
You will be working in a fast paced development environment. An eagerness to learn and a willingness to take on new challenges are essential. Things can change rapidly, so adaptability and problem solving skills are key. Solid communication skills are also expected, given the team based nature of the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and concepts.
- Experience in automated testing and automation testing tools such as Selenium or similar. (Relevant skills/experience also considered).
- Creation and implementation of test plans, both manual and automated.
- Basic understanding of programming principles.
- Ability to take a proactive approach.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of GitHub or similar
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Node.js
- Experience of web design and an understanding of UI/UX principles.