Vice President - Client Development
Imaginatik is currently seeking a Vice President – Client Development to lead the development and growth of new and existing accounts in North America. This position is based out of Imaginatik’s Boston Offices. Travel may approximate 50% in North America.
At Imaginatik, we drive tangible innovation. In fact, we believe that we are “innovating how innovation is achieved” in organizations around the world. Achieving a sustainable capability to innovate isn’t easy so we need the best people to make it happen.
It’s an unusual role blending business development, consultancy and technology in a small company where individual performance can make a significant contribution to our success. The successful candidate will be involved from everything from originating new leads, writing the initial pitch/proposal, working closely with our consulting team in shaping consulting propositions, conducting initial demonstrations of our technology, and managing senior long-term relationships – quite a challenge but very interesting and rewarding. The role also entails direct involvement in the delivery of consulting programs.
The ideal candidate will have credible experience in consulting to major organizations, particularly with respect to innovation or large-scale business change as well as clear experience winning sizable new business. Experience with cloud business software and the associated complex sale is preferred, if not critical, for personal success. The role requires a blend of curiosity, teamwork, a high level of initiative, and personal responsibility for the team objectives.
The successful candidate will develop a sound understanding of Imaginatik’s offerings that enables organizations to develop and sustain a long-term disciplined approach to innovation.
We are looking for someone who embodies a unique blend of:
- Passion – We have really interesting engagements and fantastic clients – we only want people who are as passionate about innovation and driving change as we are.
- Teamwork Oriented – In a small organization working in a collegial, team oriented way is really really important – we don’t want any sole traders!
- Action Oriented – We need people who just get on with stuff, without waiting for instructions, while of course staying aligned with your colleagues.
- Business Acumen – Knowing how to shape a commercially viable proposal to a prospective client is crucial. Being able to really know what motivates a client and how best respond in a way which both meets, or exceeds, the client’s needs while making good commercial sense for us is really important – clearly.
- Drive for results – In this key role you need to make things happen and you can be counted on to exceed your own and the team’s goals.
- Strategic agility – We have to exceed our client expectations – so we need to truly understand what they are trying to achieve, and then build approaches and solutions to meet those needs. We need people that are conceptual thinkers, as well as people who hold themselves accountable (both externally and internally).
We provide an in-depth on-boarding program to rapidly build your skills and confidence in our offerings to make you successful as quickly as possible.Apply Today