WEBINAR: The Innovation Journey - maximizing impact and speed along the innovation maturity curve
Innovation is a complex and convoluted process. The path to innovation is often times messy and nonlinear. Yet innovation as a set of enterprise practices succeeds based on a number of fundamental underlying factors - both internally and externally - many of which are common to all organizations.
After closely working with and examining hundreds of corporate innovation programs, Imaginatik has packaged our learnings into a first of its kind maturity model for innovation program development. This 'Innovation Journey' captures the fundamentals of how, and why innovation programs develop over time, making the process of innovation more repeatable.
Listen to this webcast and be the first to learn about the Innovation Journey, including the purpose and key success factors for each of its 4 phases, and associated risks and resources required for each.
This webcast will help you address the following questions, including:
- where is my organization on the innovation maturity curve today?
- what resources are needed to successfully reach the next phase of the journey?
- what are the risks and challenges associated with each phase of the journey?
- what is the commitment/investment level for each phase of the journey?
- furthermore, how do we measure success throughout each phase of the journey?